Our greatest desire is for people to come to know God personally. The simple truth is that there is a God who created you and loves you very much. (Genesis 1:1) He gave us life and deserves our gratitude and love. (Genesis 2:7)
To receive salvation is to be saved from eternal death, everlasting destruction or ruin as a result of sin.
1. To preserve from injury, destruction or evil of any kind:
to rescue from danger; as, to save a house from the flames; to save a man from drowning; to save a family from ruin; to save a state from war.
Romans 10:13 “for Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
In the book of Mathew 14:30 (But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”) Peter cried, saying Lord, save me.
2. To preserve from final and everlasting destruction; to rescue from eternal death.
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. “And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus”. This is a faithful saying, and worthy to accept, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am a chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all long-suffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen 1 Timothy 1:14-17 – KJV
3. To deliver; to rescue from the power and pollution of sin.
He shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21 KJV. “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.”
Jesus is enough to save you
Hebrews 9:11-15 – ERV
“But Christ has already come to be the high priest. He is the high priest of the good things we now have. But Christ does not serve in a place like the tent that those other priests served in. He serves in a better place. Unlike that tent, this one is perfect. It was not made by anyone here on earth. It does not belong to this world.
12 Christ entered the Most Holy Place only one time—enough for all time. He entered the Most Holy Place by using his own blood, not the blood of goats or young bulls. He entered there and made us free from sin forever.
13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a cow were sprinkled on those who were no longer pure enough to enter the place of worship.
The blood and ashes made them pure again—but only their bodies.
14 So surely the blood sacrifice of Christ can do much more. Christ offered himself through the eternal Spirit as a perfect sacrifice to God. His blood will make us completely clean from the evil we have done. It will give us clear consciences so that we can worship the living God.
15 So Christ brings a new agreement from God to his people. He brings this agreement so that those who are chosen by God can have the blessings God promised, blessings that last forever.”
This can happen only because Christ died to free people from sins committed against the commands of the first agreement. To receive salvation you must believe with all of your heart and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
The ABC of Salvation.
A. Hear the message of salvation
B. Believe the message with your heart that God loves you and send Jesus Christ to save you. John 3:16
C. Confess your believe with your mouth and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Salvor. Romans 10:9-10
123 of what happened instantly
1. Your spirit is recreated by the Holy Spirit , Born of the Spirit or born again. You may and not change in your physical appearance.
2. You’re removed from the dominion of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light
3. Eternal lift takes root in you, while sin and eternal death is gone forever.
1. Tell everyone around your, the church platform from where you received Christ, your friends and family members, of your faith in God.
2. Join a fellowship or a church where you can be encouraged to grow and be feed the word of God.
3. Spend time in studying the word of God, listening to good messages about your faith and in prayers, for spiritual wisdom, growth and maturity.
4. Be active in the church where you worship.